Monday, August 31, 2009

29Th Aug

Grandma's birthday, so went back to her house. Some of my cousins came back too.
After lunch, they were playing ps2..
They were playing Worms 4
my cousin here, who's only 8 years old, Cousin 1

Cousin 1 : Wey, why you all keep shooting me one..
Cousin 2 : you're the one who's winning now...

Cousin 1, speechless... After a while,

Cousin 1 : Wey, I'm dying and loosing already la.. Why Still keep shooting me wan. Eee...Die already.. You all so bad la.. Keep shooting me..

Haha....So cute la...


Then at night..
Another cousin, assume him as cousin 2 la.

Cousin 2 : Ei, you remember you say tat my truck the Monster truck??
Cousin 1 : Ya ?? I remember ah..
Cousin 2 : now ah, can watch movie inside, with surround system..Can watch movie and even sing Karaoke inside wan...
Cousin 1 : *think think think*
Cousin 1 : ahyer, you so ham sap wan.. Can go into your car karaoke wan.. Those people naked go inside your car..

then his father heard that, so ask him to stop it...

He turn back to cousin 2

Cousin 1 : errr...... What's a karaoke ah ? I thought
Cousin 2 : What did you think karaoke was ??
Cousin 1 : err, I thought it's those people who go naked and sit in the water * awhhh * like that wan, then they go inside swim wan...

Everybody was laughing our ass out...

Cousin 2 : Karaoke people go sing wan la.... No naked people lar... Aiyer, You so ham sap wan, people karaoke go sing you naked go inside swim..

Hahahhahahahaha.................

He's the cutest kid i've ever saw.. lol...

No comments: