Sunday, August 9, 2009

This morning my family and I headed down to Nilai Inti to get my bro's stuff. He's leaving there and twinning to U.S the end of this month already. Will be going there next year if everything is going according to plan I guess.

Started our journey on 8.20a.m
















Speed Limit.. 110km/h















This is the average speed that we're travelling.. around 120km/h
















Then dad went up to 190km/h for a while..Dad drove up to 200km/h for a while but was not ready with the camera that time.. oh well...
















Here's something I saw when Im on the highway
Grey Mazda RX-8
















Black RX-8.. I prefer the black wan.. = D















Measat satelite dish
















We reached to Inti Nilai in just around 2 hours.. haha.. reached there at around 10.30a.m.
Then packed my bro's and threw them into the car boot and then to lunch.. There's nothing much to eat on Sunday I have to say. I think 90% of the restaurants or not open. Went round and round and round end up eating chicken rice..lol..
After lunch, went back to my brother's room, then my bro and parents went out to the bank with my bro's friend leaving me and younger brother in his room..
During that time, I played How Fast Can You Type A-Z in facebook.. My brother's laptop's keyboard is so soft and nice to type.. So kept on typing and typing... I broke my record again.. This time from 2.75sec to 2.65sec.. haha

We left at around 2p.m and headed to Naza World. The one at federal highway.
I feel so damn happy again.. All the super cars you see the minute you step into the building.. Gosh..
But too bad.. My favourite Lamborghini Murcielago was not there.. But they have to unit of Gallardo LP560. Then went in further searching for the Mitsubishi Evo X. Lucky me, the door was not lock. Went in the for the 2nd time. 1st time I sat inside the car was last year in Mitsubishi show room at Ipoh. The recaro seat was super comfortable. Then went into the RX-8 and kicked the clutch.. Gosh, the cluth is so heavy.. Oh well, all powerful car has heavy clutch.
Dad says I will be a little slow while changing gear cause of my different length leg. Then I'll lose to people when changing gear.. haha.. Well, thats when Paddle Shifts are usefull. Semi-Auto and most important no clutch. But then 1st gear will be slower than manual though.

After that, went to Ferrari and Maserati showroom which is just beside.
They have the newest model Carlifonea there..They even have Scuderia there..lol..
Price will be Rm2 million and above for the F430 (New Car). I forgot to see the price for the Carlifonea..

































Took a few picture with mom's phone..
Why don't I use my DSLR ? cause cannot take any pictures in their showroom.. For Naza show room it is, but I'm not sure is it the same for this show room.. Should've ask.. = X
























































Dad and Mom beside the Ferrari 599


















The Ferrari Enzo...I don't know why, but I love this car.. Unique ?


















Then shots from outside


















































The back of the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560















After that, went back home straight
On the way back,
Subaru WRX STi version 8



































































It's raining and it's pouring half way back..

















The End
~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: