Sunday, August 23, 2009

I saw a guy at Ipoh Swimming Club today,in the gym room....
That guy was wearing a cap, long pants, quite big t-shirt a white colour big mask, ( those MBI people use when spraying insecticide ) , a bottle of those germs killing thingy and a sprayer of detol thingy to gym...

Each equipments he want to use, he'll 1st use the bottle of germs killing thingy and wipe the equipments..
For example :
He's using the Barbell in the gym
put those cream thingy on his palm, wipe the barbell..
Then he push push push push push.. *Arghhhhh Arghhh Arghhh*..
After he finish with the barbell, he spray those detol water on his hand and wipe wipe wipe..
then continue with the rest of the stuff...

My reaction : =0=.... Speechless....

If he's scared of this H1N1 so much, should just stay home...lol...

The official Holiday has just started.. haha.
Have been skipping school since like two weeks ago..lol...
Last last week, on went to school for 2 days, Monday and Thursday, but Thursday ran went to the library during school recess.. lol...
Then last week, only went to school once, on Wednesday, but walk right out from the front gate to the library wearing school uniform with all those school cleaner looking at me..haha...
they were like..

?????
(=.=)

hahahahhaha......


I have to thanks to the library a lot....
If I didn't go there, I wont study, for sure...
I never study at home...
If I didn't go there, I wont be so good at Probability Distribution, especially Binomial Distribution...
If I didn't go there, I wouldn't have such happy weekdays there..
If I didn't go there I wouldn't have met her...haha...

Oh well, Happy Holidays....
For Form 5 students, study hard this week for Trials... = )
For Form 3, study hard for PMR... = )
For Form 4, Enjoy this week and party like there's no tomorrow.... You'll regret if you don't, like me last year... = /

The End
~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: