Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This Morning, around 7.10a.m



















































Reached Swimming Club on around 8a.m, Sorry Yin Jen, I was late...
Went to gym and pushed a while like around 35minutes then went to swimming after Jen finish his breakfast..
We swim swim swim for almost an hour..( Seriously Im so dead already,really no joke to swim after pushing in the gym...lol.. Especially the Tricept..haha.)

Then Jen thought me Form 4 Chemistry.. I think I got what he tought me.. = D
After lunch, was actually going to Jen's house cause he's leaving early and since I got nothing to do, I might as well follow.
But suprisingly, I saw Lai Hang on the reception there waiting for someone with her mom...
After asking, only knew that Ah Boey is coming also to give a talk about releasing stress and stuff..lol..
Then Yvonne, Rennie, and Ah Boey came.. This is those people that I know before today...

She gave the talk in the Reading Room, which was cold for Rennie, Yvonne(she gets cold easily..lol..) and Lai Hang, but for me, the temperature was okay only lo...lol..
They talk talk talk, about the 6 leadership thingy that I forgotten the names but know what is it..
But then, for me, I don't really have those kind of problems that other people is having like lack of communication with family and stuff...
But then it's fun giving opinion and making them smile and laugh.. xD

*Ding Ding* *Dang Dang* Talk Talk, smile smile.. Happy Happy, then some sad sad cause of some problems that occured., then it ended when almost 3p.m..

Went to the ballroom next cause Ah Boey needs a dark and silence environment which only left 6 of us, the rest all mahu cabut already..There was 12 before that.. = )
The Ball room was really humid !!, and Hot !! and gosh its uncomfortable.. hahaha.....
but okay la, boleh tahan lagi..

They had lunch on 4p.m... 4pm !! only take lunch... lol...
then chat chat chat...
They went back...

They go back, I go gym Again...
this time pushed a bit longger, then the gym instructor was there pushing me too..
It was good.. haha...
I mean, the feeling of your muscles like wanting to burst, and the blood goes fast in your bloodstream..lol.. I think this is the best feeling during gym..haha...

Anyway, got to go now..

The End..
~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: