Friday, September 4, 2009

Ahh.. Trials..

Tuesday

Malay, still okay.. The Novel I know how to write.. haha..
Peribahasa all blank, as always.. The rumusan was kind of hard

Wednesday

English Novel I know how to write too, and other was good..
But my essay I crapped alot.. Hope the marks is not low.. = /

Thursday

Sejarah, haiz... Really rugi... The tips, all came out.. But didn't finish reading = die..
Moral was okay I guess.. Hope no mistake...
After school, went to library and parade for lunch before that with Deb
Went to do mo-maths, but then went to probability distribution ( add maths ).. haha...
And talked alot also.. haha
Then after library, I thought Mo-maths tution was on 8p.m-9.30p.m cause usually it's on Saturday night but changed the time for this week due to trials..
But !!!! Tution was on 6.30p.m, thanks to Carmen for telling me.. haha..
I get bath and went straight to tution..
My hair was still wet when I got there... haha..

And Today

Mo-Maths also aint so bad.. Hope no careless mistake also la..

I took a few picture on Wednesday..
The Mentis at my home here, It changed it's skin..
Like Form 5 the chapter about Growth...
See how much bigger the mentis went..

Look closely, you'll see the skin there..
























Here's the old skin

































Then lookie here.. This one looks like a bird
















Here's my 40 year old house I'm living at.. = )
















The moon came out really early...Its around 6 something, almost 7p.m only


































































































Here's the view from the swing at my home..Nice ?
The view is much more better after the Durian Tree was chopped.. haha...
The swing is where I sit usually after Dinner..
After dinner looking at nice views and birds is nice.. = D
















House behind..
























House opposite mine..

































Add Maths on next tuesday... aghh...Alot still tak tahu apa macam buat..

No comments: