Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I've been going the the state library for a quite a few times since last week with Tracy, other than Monday, Mun Yee and Moon will be there. A lot of people saw me and Tracy studying together, and people ask, You girl friend ah ?
What's the big deal of studying with another friend who's a girl ?
Sometimes I find them stupid thinking like that. And the answer is No.. She's not my girl friend..= )
She's just a very normal friend just like any of my guy friends..

Anyway, was actually sleeping during the 3rd period and got woke by the noise of the class divider being hammered non-stop, at 1st I thought there's something happening around and then only I heard people shouting, FIRE ah!!!! FIRE ah !!!! Save Yourself !!! Save Yourself !!! Its just a fire drill.. Stood up with a heavy head, can't really stand that still yet, then walked down..It take so long for us to line up, I can't even find my class.. haha. It's like thousands of ants running wild. At the end of the fire drill, Our principle told us our timing and says that in this fire drill, 29 classes switched off the fan only walk out and almost all the class on the ground floor locked their class door before going to the field for safety.. haha.. We clapped our hands and shouted loudly..

Then on the last period, I went out thinking of going home, but parents are not there yet. Normally they'll wait for me there after putting my brother to school, but my brother went to school early today and I didn't know about that. It's a little raining that time, so I though of waiting for my parents under the tree. But it gets bigger, luckily a friend lent me his phone to call my mom. Just after the phone call, It was raining like cats and dogs. I'm all wet and after a few minutes only decided to run to the bus stop to wait there..lol..

Trial is in another 3 weeks.. lol..

The End
~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: