Friday, August 14, 2009



















Lookie there.. My class Borang today...
only 24 went to school.. haha
At the end of the day only 16 were left..

I promised that I'll put this in my blog.. And here it is..
Few days ago I dared that I can spend at least ONE night sleeping without my bolster..hahaha....
I have to lock my bolster in the cupboard for that night..

Here's a picture of inside the cupboard
























here's a picture on inside the cupboard with my bolster inside..Inside thecupboard has too many stuff ,so I have to squeeze it in to take picture.. lol..























Close the door and turn the key..*Clack*
























Tada























I wonder why I did this but I did.. hahaha..
At the end, I did manage to sleep without my bolster.. So, I won... haha...

The End
~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: