Thursday, August 13, 2009

This morning I went to school for this Ceramah on how to score in SPM for Malay.
I went to school for this thing only, end up my friend told me that it's canceled. =.=llllllll
Did nothing in class but wasting time there..
During recess, all my friends( most of them ) get change and go for PJ instead of recess, cause after recess will be PJ, more time to play..lol..
I changed to my Sports attire too(I didn't wear Sam Tet that singlet, was wearing Sam Tet and AMC atheletic club Singlet ), but I climbed out of school on the side door not to any Cyber Cafe but to the state library.. Such a good boy rite ? haha..
Crossed the road and was on Parade's entrance there.
There's this guy with a broken down car and 2 Parade security guards pushing the broke down car.. Then the 2 Security guard ask me to help..

Guard 1 : Hey, mari tolong sekejap
Me : *smilling* ok..
Guard 2 : Wah, Badan besar, sangat kuat, boleh la..
Me, went to the car push...
Guard 2 : Wah tengok tangan itu, sangat besar, cantik la..
Guard 1 : Mana awak train ?
Me : tak ada mana la, train kat rumah saja..
Guard 1 : oh, macamtu la, saya boleh train awak jika mahu. Aku resigned dari army dulu
Me : Ohh...
After finish pushing, I continued walking to the library..
Then,
Guard 2 : Banyak Mudah saja sudah badan ini besar..
Guard 1 : yalo, 16 ke ?
Me : 17 le..
Guard 2: Tengok, masih banyak mudah, dia mesti makan Ubat Popeye punya..
Me : *lol* Tak la,tak ada makan ubat la..

Then continue walking to the library

OH yea, Thomas was suposed to meet me at the library on 11a.m..
He says that he wants to go Cyber Cafe before going to the library, end up until 12p.m he also haven't show up..=.=lll
This guy when it comes to CC he wont stop want..aiks...
Then lucky Wei Han was there and we sat on the same table.. He took me out for lunch too..lol..
But then he left at 1 something, so I was there alone like 3 more hours.
Lucky thing I bring my phone along and someone to accompany me.. hehe...

Anyway, getting late now.. Good Night..

The End
~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: