Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Its Monday, 1st day of school holiday. Don't have any plans also. I woke up and straight to the computer.. haha... And here I was checking on this lens..

This's a Canon EF-28-200mm f/3.5-5.5 USM. It's kind of cheap comparing to others, but no Image Stebilizer. But I was planning on using this lens on studio or in house when there's party when im with the flash light. So I don't really need the Image stebelizer also. hope I can get my hand in this lens on the latest this Saturday if not will have to change lens like hell... haha...






In the evening, there's a bird here. Don't know what's wrong with it, it cant fly. Maybe got attack by the cat. Took it home and then when my father hold it, then it died. Maybe internal injury or heart attack. lol... Took some picture of it before burrying it








































Here's the bird and there goes. He's under the ground now...

At night , went for add maths tution and there e only 7 of us. Teacher gave us biscuits to eat, a lot of it.. haha.. Ate a lot of it and its so ''jai'' ( read in cantonese ) Then teacher gave us a cup of kikapo.. haha.. Only me, Wai Kok and Marn Ning has one. ^ ^ And here goes my day after tution. went home online. Watching Love Guru..

The End
~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: