Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today in school, slept during physic class. Then PJ played football, Matthew and another guy from 4s4 got shot on thier nuts by the ball. Birthday present for Matthew.. haha... Lets see, after PJ then recess. After recess, Chinese 2 periods, Mo-maths 2 periods, and Malay 2 periods. I slept in all 3 classes. LOL ... School ends after that, and went for Physic tution after having lunch in school. And guest what, Its not even 1.50p.m and the back door is lock. We have to climb out again. Thuan Kian took a picture, but i think will post it on other days blog.

After tution, went to Mitsubishi showroom to have a look at the new Mitsubishi Evo X. There's one black in there. It has only 3 colours in Malaysia, Thats, Red , White and Black. But I don't understand why it has black cause the bumber is black and if the car is black, you cant see the black part infront and at the back. Here are some pictures of the car, you will understand what I mean when you look at those pictures..














































Got what I mean just now that I said the black colour part... I think you do.. lol...

Hoping will have a red one in home soon. But the number plate will be on the center and not the left side like you saw on those pictures because JPP kacau this and that..

Went back and reached home on 5 something but no electricity. After finish doing my stuff, went out for some pictures. lol. There's nothing eles I can do. And here's the pictures...

















Bee hive..

















They're thirsty

















Monitor Lizard

















Grasshoppie....

















And here's me and my dog.. My hair's like crap.. LOL... Marn Ning say its nice woh.. Tq Marn Ning. haha....

Went back insdie to take my bath. Was so bored during that moment without electricity.
Played guitar for a while, then why not I take pictures.. lol..

































Candles..

















































Candles + Fire = Light
Candles + Fire + Lantern + (lights off = no electrcity) = Beutiful Lantern.. lol

After 6 hours of waiting, finally current is back, I can online and blog...

The End

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: