Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The 1st thing I did this morning is take picture. haha... There's two bat in my house area. And here are they...
























































































Such a lucky morning for me.. haha... After Lunch, went to Poon Photo for booking that Sigma 120-400mm cause Canon's 100-400mm is going to have a replacement soon.

Then Chemistry tution. The place is so crampy today. All those people came at the same day. But then no choice, still have to get in. Was sms-ing during tution. haha.. Finally it's 5p.m I can get out of that crampy room. Went back to home, took a bath , had dinner then went to Taiping Zoo for the Night Safari. It's such an unlucky night for me, my camera ran out of battery. So I only took a few pictures
























This owl over here look so LC with the post. Posting like those super hero.. haha..
























And this one is so cute with bubly eyes.. haha..

















This picture is so lovely... Kind of jealous.. haha...


































Take a guest on what's this.. haha....



















Answer :
















Crocodile
Took this with the internal flash when there's nobody watching

You can't use Flash light in the Night Safari. So those picture was like kind of dark. But then I saw a guy with a flash light. Rules are just meant to be broken. Why should I follow them ?? haha...

The End
~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: