Saturday, September 20, 2008

This morning, I thought will be in Jusco alone for the whole morning until atleast 12p.m. But then mom asked wether I've ask anybody going there or not and, the answer is no. So I followed them to the crematorium after going to that uncle's funeral. Before he past away, he's still very healthy and active. But then I guest that's how life is, you go when your time's up. It aint so bad also, atleast he wont have to suffer like other people before they past away.

And there I am in the crematorium, took some pictures there. I expected there's a lot of lotus but end up there's only a few. There's some white colour outside but they're too far away, my 55-250mm just cant zoom far enough. Wonder when will I get the chance to lay my hands on the Canon 100-400mm ''L'' lens. Then it will be much more easier. Here are some
pictures I took over there. Nothing much to take though...

































This picture nothing much to see, but then took this cause got nothing much to take.. haha..

After that, I went to the top floor to snap some pictures since there's nothing much to take down there...

































Went back down and walked outside beside the road there have some lotus
like I said just now. This is what I can get..
































And then back inside and took some smaller lotus.







































































































Woodie duckie
















And then I went to Jusco and had lunch in Pizza hut. Used the free personal pan pizza I got from NIE then at 2 something, met Nikitha there.. Walked around searching for a present for her friend. And then bye bye to her.. Going back home...

On the way back, I saw this abandened car.
















The head lamp came off, thats as usual for abandened car. But now , even the engine came off from the bottom. LOL... I've sent this to The Star thumbnail. I wonder can win again with this picture.. haha...

The End

~ChoOngYanG~

1 comment:

mpejal said...

beatiful picture