Saturday, September 13, 2008

Few days didn't update my blog. haha.. guest what, this few days, either was sleeping at 8 or that day busy on the rubik's cube. lol. That day I bought that rubik's cube, and it cost RM9 !!!! what the hell. But I didn't care and get one also. Haiz.. Why do I have to waste my money like that. My mom gave me RM30 this month, I've finished using it in less then a month. aiks... Got scold for that. The connection lately aint so bad. Youtube can load my anime quite fast during night but now now. Mayb its afternoon and a lot of people using the internet. But does it make any diffrence ? don't know about that. Have to ask Telecom. Yesterday those guys from 4S5 came to my class and disturb Mr.Po again. This time guest what they did. They covered thier face with thier PJ singlets, wearing them like a mask, then say and make all those kind of silly action. Even Chan Shaun from my class played along. Jason went into my class and grab the borang kawalan ponteng just right infront of him. LOL !! That guy's just so brave. Brave enough to do all those stupid stuff.
Oh yea, I can finish that rubik's cube in less then 4 minutes I think. Without looking at those formula's. I've memorized every formula. haha... Wonder why cant I memorize all those Physic and Maths formula's.. sigh... Moon Cake festival's tomorrow and the moon is already so nice yesterday night. Finally I saw some stars on the sky. Lately every night raining or its full of clouds. It's been long since I've seen some stars on the sky. Tried to take pictures of those stars but when I went out with the camera, they've already been covered by the clouds. What left there is the moon. The moon is so bright.

































( there's another white dot there rite, thats a star. ) haha...
























Wan't to watch Naruto already.. haha..
The End...

No comments: