Thursday, September 18, 2008

Football during Pj today and lost like hell... haha... but its fun. After a long time not seeing En.Anas ( our ( our PJ teacher ) he has longer hair. haha... Normally he cuts it bald. Maybe the rest of them kept playing with the ball and kept him waiting, we have to run 6 rounds. I finish my 6 rounds and Anas say I still got another one to go. Kah Chun is even worst, he finished his 6 rounds and Anas say he still has another 2 rounds. But actually he really did finish his 6 rounds. Maybe its because he's faster then Wing Hoe, thats why he dont believe. lol... thats over, forget about it..

Didn't sleep in class today. haha.. After school went to Mcd, ( Lip Sin's idea ) went there and have to spend so much eating... ish.. That Lip Sin still owes me a McValue set and still not giving it to me. We got late for tution all because of that stupid Mcd. Suprisingly, Wing Hoe is even later then us, and so does Soon Yuen. Haha... Don't know what on earth happened, today tution so many people. I have to sit at the back beside the speaker. Not just me, Thuan Kian sat just behind the speaker, Lip Sin sat on his left, another guy sat on Lip Sin's left, I sat on that guys left and Voon Bin sat on my left. lol.. Wing Hoe and Soon Yuen is lucky enough to get a seat further away from the speaker and Sheng yong is luckier, haha... , he have to sit on the front row just infront teacher cause there's really no more space behind. That speaker is so loud, it's killing my ear. Finally, 4p.m I can rest my ears.

Went back to home then after dinner, I saw the cloud is so beutiful, so I grab out my camera and snapped some pictures.

















































( too bad there's so many mango trees down there blocking the view )




















( The bee was drinking water from the pond )

















( lady bird )

















( the pic above, is err... I also don't know whats that.. )

















The Mitsubishi Lancers' steering. For those who dont know, the peddle behind the steering is a peddle for changing gear when put on D+ - mode. There's another peddle on the right. The left peddle is minus and the right is plus. Much more faster then manual gearbox. There is several type of gear transmission. There's manual, auto, triptronic, and shiftronic. Triptronic is where you change gear on the gearbox that stick and this is shiftronic. This is also called Semi-auto cause you can put it to auto when you don't really want to step on it and also it uses less petrol using auto. Nowadays, Lamborghini, Ferrari , and all those expensive cars are using this transmission, ofcaurse its faster and more advance. Now a lot of expensive cars don't even have Manual transmission. For what I know, now only Porche , McClaren F1, Pegani among all the expensive fats cars is still using Manual transmission. I heard Porche is already starting to use this Shiftronic, don't know much about Porche, not much of a Porche fan.. haha... Correct me if im wrong ya... ^ ^

And then here, I got pictures of the sun going down slowly.. lol.. SunSet

































































































There goes the sun...

And then after that, I was on the computer looking at those pictures my father took last Sunday in kek lok tong.
here it is..



































































































And then lookie here, im with the camera and then mom's beside. haha...

Getting late now.. Bye ...

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: