Sunday, September 21, 2008

Woke up on 7.30a,m today, went to Kek Lok Tong for pictures again. Got gastric for the whole morning, but who cares, there's so many pictures to take. haha...
And there I was, taking pictures in there again.























































You will be able to see it when you are half way into the cave.

















Is that tortise yawning ? lol.. maybe got bored of waiting for food...

And here are some lotus.
























































tostise : Im waiting, where's my food...

guy : ok lah.. im feeding edi...
















I wonder is that aunty and that uncle was looking at me...


































































The guy feeding them : eat up everybody...

















Tostise : Im eating , Im eating


















This tortise is trying to get attention while other's eating. Balancing on a piece of sharp end rock with a tough body.. Not bad...

Here are some birds.


































































I got a lizard this time... lol..



















Some insects...

















































Have you seen an ants this big ? haha. This's my 1st time also, its length is atleast 2.5cm.


































































Then some landscapes.

































Dosen't look like anywhere in Ipoh right ? But they are in Ipoh..
















































































































Went back to home, compress pictures, saw Chong Wei losing to Sony Dwi Cuncoro in the Japan Open , I took a nap until 6.30p.m. After shower, went to Parade for dinner with my camera hoping that I can take some night view on the top floor. But, young bro suddenly called and say his bus will be ariving at his school on 8.30p.m. After dinner got to go, and there I was waiting on the roadside infront of my primary school. Im so not going back without a picture after carrying that heavy bag.
















Yeap, this is the only thing I took, Hotel Excelsior.. lol...

The End

~ChoOngYanG~

3 comments:

xacan said...

nice blog and photos:)

Shane Enochs said...

Nature is crazy cool. I dig the turtles >_>

Shane Enochs
http://thenetworkmanager.blogspot.com/

ChoOngYang said...

thx for the praise = )