Sunday, September 7, 2008

Went for badminton today morning and played for a few sets. Time flies when you're playing sports. Went back, work out, have a shower and then lunch. Wanted to go Jusco but my mom don't want to.. ish.. Watch some stuff which is showing on tv after lunch then I fell asleep.

Until 4 something I guest, woke up and I saw my father's camera and the Macro lens is not in the box. lol.. So I took mine and went out with his 55-250mm zoom lens. Those poeple were looking at me with my camera. Feel so wierd.. lol.. forget about tat.. I saw this green bird again. Normally it should be grey, I heard my dad say this is from the mountain, like those cats here and those wild cats lah.

These are the green bird Im talking about just now.




































































Those you normally see is this kind below







































And when I passed by a house. The owner has 3 dogs. Those dogs kept barking at me and this wan, half of his body came out.




















( here, you can see there's another dog behind.)
























The sky looks like this during that time


















Went back to home after that dinner. And took a few pictures after dinner.. lol

The Moon.. half of it is visible only.. cant wait till moon cake festival. The moon will be perfect by then.




















The sky and clouds again.. are.t they just look beutiful..

































as u can see that circle over there, Cant really see whats that, but I don't remember seeing it when I was taking this pictures... Oh yea, today's connection is so smooth. Love the connection today. Hope it will be the same for tomorrow..

This is the fun part of taking pictures..

No comments: