Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yesterday went to Taiping Zoo like I said in the previous blog. Had to wake up on 6.30a.m to get ready and stuff. Reach there I also forgotten what time and that time the sun is very bright, spoiled a lot of picture due to brightness. And some picture because of the cage, got spoiled. Can see a little bit of the cage infront of the animals. And here are the pictures...

Pictures will be enlarge if u click them once..

I present you what we use to look like million of years ago.. The monkeys...































































































The cats family.







































King of the jungle














































































































look closely to this picture.. this is a baby wild cat...

And then here's me taking pictures
















And feeding this gigantic bird some leaf

















There's no board stating no feeding.. haha...

Here's the bird family






















The minute my brother saw those birds above, the 1st thing he say is, their hair looks like my hair.. =.= alamak... haha...






















































































Thier bed time, That owl on the right's like whispering to the one on the left... sweet-nya... haha













































































































































I was wondering, WHAT HAPPENED TO ITS ARSE ?? !!! LOL !!!

And then the last cetegory, The Rojak group




















No idea what's this but its hanging on mid air.

















I got new type of dragonflies... Yay me XD
















Here's a crocodile

















And I present you, our Malaysian crocidile.. haha... ( four leg lizard )































































Wild boar, always sleeping...

















saw this while walking. nice rite.. = )








































This little guy was playing with the Otter.. Even diffrent species of animals can live together. Such a nice example. = )

















Kangarooooo....
























Rhyno

















Oh, and I saw this wierd butterfly with tales.

















Hipo

















3 Ass in a row.. lol

















Big squirell with a size of a cat..

















Iguana..
























Lastly, I cought this moneky stealing the Iguana's food...

Finally, I've finished uploading all those picture I wanna upload...There's stil tons of them..Lazy to upload all of them...

Im tired..so good night....lol

The End

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: