Friday, October 17, 2008

Today's all Form 4 Sam Tet students 1st day of exam. Our first paper is English paper 1. Wrote an essay about snatch theft and then I wrote An Unforgettable Experience for my 2nd essay. On the exam paper, I wrote about my experience in the hospital. But then I'll write my unforgettable experience today here in my blog. That F*cking Aruna. WTH is wrong with our hair. Who are you to care about our hair and yet he have to complaint so much with Helmi. F*ck you lah Aruna. I was doing my test and Aruna was there talking with Helmi ( dicipline teacher ) then Sheng Yong and Ren Khai is the 1st 2 person that got cut by Helmi. Then he went into my class and called me, Lip Sin, Christopher, Kah Chun, and Soon Yuen. My hair got cut by him damn bad. My fringe, sideburn and my back all gone and it's already almost holiday. Why does he have to do this to us. this sucks. Helmi says she is a mother too, who cares, you so strict about hairs only. I didn't kill, I didn't smoke and I didn't do anything bad. She told me about my mother didn't care. Fuck you la mother jibai. Who are you to talk so much.

Forget about her for now. Then BM paper, damn shit. I left a lot blank and Im so gonna get dead when my reasult is out. After my exam, went to Lemonde to have my hair cut with Ren Khai, then 10 minutes later Lip Sin came up. There's a lot of people in there today. Waited for 30 minutes before my turn to cut. It's on 2.25p.m, everything was done. Walked to tution at Triple A for Chemistry..

Im sleepy. So my blog Ends now..

The End..

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: