Saturday, October 4, 2008

Went into the jungle on Thursday. Had to wake up on 6a.m to get ready and got to my uncle's place at 6.15a.m. Had Java Mee for breakfast and off we go to Kelantan. Had no pictures from the trip cause dad say don't take the camera there..lol.. Cousin took his camera there, although kind of old, but its good enough. lol. Have to wait till he send those pictures to me. I was on the car for like 4 hours to get into the place we wanted to be. On the way we stopped for a while to buy some stuff. For the whole trip, I spend most of my time in the river. lol.. The river water was cold, kind of clear and the current is strong. Will get wash away if you're not holiding anything..lol.. preety fun rite.. lol... Stayed there until 3.30p.m I think, and we're heading back to home. Had roti canai before going back when we're still in Kelantan. Guest how much it cost, 8 person had roti canai and teh tarik and it cost more then RM30..lol.. Its just roti canai.. lol.. Then before going back to home, had dinner in Wong Kok. And there goes my day, kind of miss playing in the river there.. ^^

Nothing much happened yesterday, Then this morning, went to the new Tesco to walk around. My brother need to grab some stuff before going back to college. And just now, went to Poon photo to cancel the Sigma 120-400mm but, getting the Canon 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM.. lol.. Still have to wait for like a week I think.

It looks like this..


















And then, that guy got the new Canon EF-S 18-200mm.. That guy say he accept trade in, so my father trade in that lens with the 55-250mm. Although this one is a bit shorter but the built quality is better then that.

















Im going to heritage hotel later to help them take pictures. Will be using this lens. haha.. Should be nice.. My father tested the lens just now and he said very nice.. haha.. Will be updating my blog tonight or tomorrow about tonight.

See ya...

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: