Sunday, October 19, 2008

Last Saturday was my cousin's and a lot of other people's wedding. Went to my cousin's house which is just beside mine at like 8.40a.m like that and was his photographer for the day since he didn't hire anybody. ^ ^ Both me and my father took our camera there and took pictures. Im not going to upload all them..


Im not going to upload all of them, so here's some fo them

















wedding car
















Wedding car teddy bear
















Roses..

















Here's my cousin...
























Ok, here's she and he....

Then at night, I went to this new restorant near Poon Photo that area and guest what I saw..
































































Look at the size of these crabs!!! I don't think from picture you can see it big but, the size of these crabs is even bigger then my head.
























Here comes the bride....








































And there goes that night and sorry for late update, connection was like crap...raining raining and raining...

And oh yea, today exam sucks. Mo-Maths paper, I did the 1st question but I didn't tie the paper together, and I did question 7 but I didn't copy it into the test pad.. Arghh !!! =.= Chemistry was even worst, the minute we got the paper, half of the class was starring at the paper doing nothing. and end up, a lot of us are sleeping. I saw Kah Lok was like so moody and he gave up like half an hour after starring at the paper. Poor Kah Lok.... Tomorrow Physic and Sejarah paper 2... Damn...

No comments: