Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday, but today didn't sleep much...lol.. I heard this Singaporian and A Bangala F*&%@ in this phone conversation. Cant stop louging listening to it although its already a few years old. Went to class did that Biology Peka. After that, took a nap since there's no teacher. Went up there, and guest what I heard... here goes... Mr.Roy is my Biology teacher... Like I said before, his english sucks...

Class 4s6 : *making noise*
Mr.Roy : I'll be punish the group leader. And the punishment is, the peka marks NO

What the hell !!!!!!

What kind of teacher is this, I don't think he can even teach primary school level english. And now, he's my Biology teacher. Wadafak...

During recess, a few of us is still in class. Upper six student were using the class next to us, and also because we're a bit noisy, Helmi came in ( dicipline teacher ) and Wing Hoe had to say the Fuck word in cantonese ( diu ) so loud. haha...

And then after a few periods later, our english teacher didn't came into my class. Ofcourse our class will be like VERY NOISY.. Me, Matthew, Thuan Kian and Thomas were throwing paper to each other from one end to the other end of the class. Today's Ren Khai's birthday, then almost the whole class was singing bierhtday song to him on three diffrent language. Chinese, english and cantonese.. Mano heard the noise and came into our class talking to us. Saying all sorts of stuff like making noise disturbin a lot of class from side and above my class. lol . He say he's teaching just above my class if he heard noise again, we'll be heading to the middle of the field. I bet alot of us will be happy to go there.. LOL !!!

School over, went back to class, sms-ing then took a short nap. there goes my day...

The End
~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: