Sunday, October 5, 2008

I don't know about other people who attended the party in Heritage yesterday night. But for me, I had a lot of fun. Thanks D for asking me to go there, and thanks Joo Zjin, for suggesting to ask me to go there. LOL... Reached there on 6.30p.m then some guys are already there doing their stuff. What suprised me is even Chin Nam is there...haha.. I thought I'll be the only form 4 there. And so i was there with my EOS 450D and the new lens I was talking about, the new Canon EF-S 18-200mm. And then here are some pictures before everybody is there..
















This picture's a bit senget.. lol...

















































decerations on the table..


















Zhao Farn with his camera.

















































Reception.

















Here's D with his D80...














































And this girl over here, haha.. She's always complaining that those pictures not nice and have to delete it and take it again, again , and again... haha... See these picture, not bad wert, look preety mah... Anybody who's looking this am I right ? LOL



















Here's a Sweet couple I took. = )

















Joo Zjin loves his picture taken by people...

















Popping balloons...
























Here's another sweet couple dancing.. lol...

There's still something in between but damn lazy to upload everything lah.. So I skip to the last part where the best dress for boys and girls and best dance.

















That girl there won the best dress award.

















This guy I heard verybody shouting Dai Lo which is what they call him, won the best dress award for boys.

















Best dance award goes to them...

Before going back home after the party was over, went up to the roof trying to take some night views up there with Di Sheng, but the door to the roof is locked. Ish... Guest they're scared of people comitting suicide.

Oh yea, anybody who is not satisfied with the picture I took and posted here you can add me in MSN and tell me, I'll ATLEAST delete one of them.. XD But then this pictures I took, if they're not nice, I wont post them. ESPECIALLY pictures of people and people's potraits and close up photos. my msn address is choongyang@hotmail.com

Then, I was on my way back to home, saw this beside the road.

















Kind of colourfull right ? = )




















Yesterday nights picture is not so good. And then my flash light is a bit laggy cause battery was weak. Luckily Di Sheng has spare batteries, thx again D .. lol... Got back home, edited some of the pictures, like I said just now, my flash light was kind of laggy and then some pictures are way too bright. And then suprisingly, somebody on my contact should not be on the computer online. lol.. So chat with her until like 3 something midnight while editing pictures..lol..

Today morning, Got to wake up on 8a.m, going to Nilai to get my brother back there. Took my camera there. I am tires and spend most of my time sleeping in the car. haha.. And then had lunch in Burger King.














































































Looking at them made me hungry.. haha...

















Was busy sms-ing..

And then I was in Inti, here are 2 pictures I took..
































This lizard was laying there for a very long time.. lol..

















This car boot was opened while the driver is busy driving.

















Here's the highway.. lol...

Went back to home, had dinner outside and then
The End

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: