Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yesterday night was too late when I finish with that last blog of mine, thats why I didn't finish yesterdays' blog. That picture of that red tree which is supose to be green which look quite nice was chopped down yesterday..















( the man was there chopping off the tree...)















( hey, there's a snail eating that flower I saw in my house area. lol )

Went to Parade for lunch in Kopitiam and my brother got a new shoe. At night, went to Syuen hotel for my cousins wedding dinner. Actually I dont really know her eventhough she's my cousin. I know her father more then I know her. lol.














( In Syuen 2nd floor)














( In that toilet.. lol...)

The food wasn't so great actually. When the dinner was over, it's already 11p.m. I came back, online for a while and then good night. lol... Oh yea, and guest what, I saw my friend Jin Mee working there. But working as what, I'm not sure. have to ask her when she online..

This morning, I didn't go for badminton but when to take angpow from my cousin.My cousin was playing around with his husband and let them wait and beg outside the door.















( locked outside begging for entrance. )

They waited untill 9.30a.m and finally they unlock the door after answering some questions.















Chated with osme of my uncles and then wentt back on 10a.m after getting the angpow. There's RM10 in each angpow. I got one from both my cousin and her husband. lol..

Went to Jusco after that class of mine and had pizzza there. Nikitha was in Jusco too with her friends, but we didn't meet up. Just sms-ing and went back to home and got ready for add maths tution ( replacement )

It's quite late now, andI need sleep, was kind of tired already. I don't want teacher complaining that I was sleeping in class again like what Mr.Phoon told my mom during yesterdays' report bok day.. LOL... Good Night....

No comments: