Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hmmm.... today nothing much happened actually. Other then Wing Hoe lent me his phone to sms my mom. I think thats all that happened in school.

After school, Matthew, Jiao Fei , Thuan Kian, Lip Sin and Me went to Starbuck after school. Wei Lin bought the Chocolate Cream Chip, Jiao Fei and Lip Sin bought the new Mocha don't know what, and then forgotten what Thuan Kian bought, but it's not ice blended.














( here's the picture of us). Oh yea, Sheng Yong followed us to Starbuck too cause he's going to chemis tution with me and Lip Sin later and cause of financial problem, he didn't bought anything there. He's the one who took this picture for us. But his hand shaking, the picture is not clear... What can i say leh, he has no taking picture skills like Thuan Kian and Matthew... hahaha..........

After that, we start going to tution walking from Parade. We wen back to school but the back door was locked and then we have to make a long way to tution. We reached 7-eleven and Lip Sin treat us a cup of Slurpy. Went up after that and then Jonathan asked me to sit outside, but Marn Ning don't want me to sit beside her and asked me to go inside. Im so innocent, I don't know what happened and then Irene told me just now that they we're crapping arround saying that I like her.. -.-.... Then I went inside and then sat there drinking my slurpy and then lesson starts. That Coffe made me sleepy and then was so tired, I fell asleep... lol... later tution over and I went back to home.. lol..
thats all.....

No comments: