Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Normal things happened in school today. There's a self defense stuff going on in the hall but I didn't watch any of it. I was in my classroom after cleaning it, Matthew, Voon Bin, Soon Yuen and I was in the class too. They rest of the class came in and then class was as usual. the only thing special today was Thuan Kian scold Jiao Fei with a real loud voice. And then the most suprising part was that Thuan Kian scold Soon Yuen too, asking him to return his w800I back to him. Then the last period was Poh Kim Kang's period. There's 21 person not in the class including those who's absent today. I think there's one absent, two went for band pratcise and the rest went to parade or run around.

After school, went to Malay tution and then was kind of tired. I fell asleep for a while and was playing my friend Yen Jia's phone. After tution over, reached home around 5.30p. Went for addmaths tution after my shower and dinner. Today was my add maths tution teacher Alex Wong's son David birthday. I got there with David's present and then went into the kitchen to see him prepare the things for the sandwich he's making.




















( here's teacher frying the ham. That person with the yellow shirt there was Marn Ning)














( pouring drinks for us ) no service charges required.. LOL















( Some of them joined in to play.. lol )















( Teacher making the 1st Sandwich )















( Students join in to learn. The only thing they learning is how to put and arange the fillings but still they're not qualified.. LOL... )




















( Birthday day boy David in the middle. From left, his grandmother, his mom carrying him and his father and also our teacher Alex Wong. )
















( Birthday boy David and his mom. )

After an hour eating Pizza, sandwich, and then some mixed drinks, lesson start. Gave us some answers of those exercise he asked us to do last wednesday and then time passes so quick. Its already 10p.m.. there goes for another day..

No comments: