Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our 2 week school holiday is already over. But got kind of lazy during the holiday, so didn't update my blog for the whole week already. Lets start with last Wednesday where that badminton competition took place.

I went to DBI Stadium in the morning getting ready for my match. My first match is againts Poh Wai and Becham. I arrived there on about 8.30a.m and started warming up. After that, went out for lunch with Yi herng and then another time with Yin Jen joining Poh Lun, Choon Keat, Khai Yip , Soon Yuen and then Poh Wai joined us a bit later. Went back to the court and then wait again. Suposingly me and Yi Herng should play that match of ours with Poh Wai and Becham on 3.20p.m but due to a lot of problem occured, and then delayed our time. Until around 4.40p.m, then only told us that it will end on 5p.m and then everybody was like wat the hell, we waited for the whole day and then they told us have to delay untill tomorrow.

The next day I went there on the same time again and then warmed up. My match was also delayed about an hour. Both me and Yi Herng went to the court but Becham was not there. After 5 minutes , they're disqualified for being late and then we've been given a walkover to the quarter final. We went out for lunch on about 11 something in the morning. After a few hours, we played our quarter final match againts Jin Yang and Kian Hao and we got an easy win and got to the semi final. We rushed our semi final match againts our oponent because Yi Herng is going to KL to attent his cousins wedding if im not mistaken and since he won't be able to make it so I went to fishing. We lost that match in straight set but we're the one making all the mistake. yi Herng is not used to the style of playing, but nothing to blame cause he's not free to go everywhere to play. So after we ended that competition of ours in the Semi-Final. We have another game to play on Friday, that's the 3rd and 4th placing, but Yi Herng have to attend the wedding, so we didn't play and we got 4th place. But 4th place is like nothing, cause we don't even have certs and stuff. Okay, this is the end for competition. That night, me and my father packed our stuff and then bought some bread from Tesco for our fishing trip.

On the next day , Me , my father and mother also woke up on 5.30a.m we get change and put those fishing gears and stuff into the car while my mother prepare some stuff for us to eat. I had a cup of Milo and then half boiled egg and so does my father. Me and my father went to my uncles place to gather with them. When I arrive, Zhao Farn's friend Bok is already there, he played paintball with us last Sunday. After a few minutes, Di Sheng arived and we went to somewhere to have breakfast, we had Dim Sum there. After like half hours I think, we get started on our journey. We reached there about one and a half hours I think, after my uncle got some prawns for bait. The port is just beside OBM and we waited there for a while before the boat arrive.

DSC_1664
( this is Zhao farn and the sign board)
P6060268
( OBM )

P6060191
(OBM)

We went out to pangkor and then got our bait, ikan bilis
P6060208
( this is the boat which cathes those ikan bilis and we got our baits from them.)

P6060231
( this is the ikan bilis )

After that, we went straight to Pulau Sembilan. My uncle got the first catch but its a small fish. and then my father and me cought the same fish, and it's small. Everybody got those small fishes.

P6060236
( here's one of the island there )

And then I cought a bigger Karapu, then Zhao Farn's fridn got i think 3 bigger fishes if im not mistaken and then my uncle cought one of the expensive Karapu. I took a nap cause it's quite boring. All we cought is all small fishes and those bigger fish we cought is so small compare to last time I went out. That day was not such a good day for fishing. Because of poor harvest, my uncle decided to buy some fish from those fishing trawler. The first boat we went to, they rejected our offer. They cought all sorts of things, they got a lot of small fishes that we cought, some crab, those horse shoe crab and a saw a shark. Since they rejected our offer, we went to another boat nearby and they accepted our offer. Zhao Farn and I grab on the boat while all the grown ups on the boat went up there to see what fish they cought.

P6060249
( Here's part of what they cought, As you can see, those transparent like platic stuff, they're jelly fish. This is the 1st time I ever saw a jellyfish so big.)

From the picture, you can also see that what they cought is all small fishes. Only a few average size fishes. So, this is such an unlucky day for us.

Untitled
( here's one of the crab from the harvest they got. this crab was like so cool. haha.. its like it want to pick on a fight.)

We went back to shore and had Mamak food. After eating there, we went back to home. Unpacked everything and then took a nap. and then online again just like normal day..

No comments: