Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hey, time passes so quickly and 2008 Starwalk has already passed. It was on today morning in Stadium. During midnight, I have no idea why I cant have a good sleep. I kept on waking up every hour and even had headache on around 4 to 5 something in the morning. I got up on around 5.30p.m, I wash up, pack my stuff and then get changed and started going to Stadium on 6.10a.m if im not mistaken. I reached stadium on 6.30a.m, Matthew, Thuan Kian, Irene , Fan Wah and then the others also there already. I went in to register and went back out to stand with them outside. Saw a lot of people going in to register, I saw Kar Shwen, Nicole, Yan Zhang, Poh Wai, Foong Vai, Crystal and etc etc... on around 7.30a.m, we started walking already and then at 1st, I'm with Irene and Matthew, but then Matthew walk quite fast and don't know where he went. So was walking with Irene almost the whole walk and then Sheng Yong joined in. Irene then saw her friend and then her friend joined in. After we by past Pantai Hospital about 15 minutes later ( i think ) irene met another group of her friend. She's kind of slow, so I asked her to give me a call after he reacher the finishing line. So, Sheng Yong and me speed up and then we finish the walk without a cert. Was kind of dissapointed and then walk around and grabbed two cups of free 100 plus and sat there waiting for Irene to finish. Matthew was already walking to Jusco and Thuan Kian was with me waiting for Irene. After Irene finish the walk we took the bus to Jusco instead of walking.

We reached Jusco on around 10.40a.m and matthew was already there. We went up to buy tickets, then Oneal, Oneal's sister, Cheryl and her friends showed up and then dicussed on watching what show. Actually we wanted to watch The Incredible Hulk but then Oneal watched that show already and then Matthew was not really intrested on that show and Oneal have already watch that show, so changed to The Happening. After buying the tickets, we went to food court to have our lunch. I was sitting with Oneal , Wei Kee, Thuan Kian and Irene, while Matthew was sitting with Cheryl and a bunch of girls there which I don't know. We went to play snooker, After a month without playing snooker, I really suck at it already.














( playing snooker. Got the post only, but miss a lot of shots... =.= )

After half an hour, we went back down and then played for a while in capcom station before getting into the cinema. I bought the combo set for the popcorn and then Matthew bought a cup of coke and hotdog. ( speaking of coke, I want to drink .. LOL ) We went in and then the show start after a few minutes. At the begining of the show, Irene and Wei Kee was already shouting. They're covering thier eyes with thier bag when those guys are commiting suicide. On the middle of the show, there was a person, he/she didn't switch off his/her phone. At the 1st time, his/her phone rang, i shh and then Irene stopped me. And then the 2nd time his/her phone rang. I shhhh him/her and everybody was following. haha.. and his / her friends was loughing at him/her. I also said SILENCE!! I kill you. after that and then Matthew heard and he was like loughing out laud and then repeating SILENCE!! I kill you.. Through out the whole show, Irene and Wei Kee was covering thier eye real often. I turn around and there was nobody like them so scared. On the 3 quarter part of the show, there was this grandma, he was kind of crazy and then I got scared by that grandma when he jump behind that guy shouting to that man.. haha... The show end on around 2p.m. We went out and stood there for a while before going anywhere. I saw my cousin Yang Wei coming out also after watching that show we're watching. And then guest who I saw. Victoria was there too. Later, we walked around Jusco and then Imax for a while cause Irene is going back on around 3 something, so we went down with her. After she went back, then left me, Matthew and Wei Kee walking around chatting. ( Oneal was with his friends. ) Later on, Wei Kee followed back Oneal, then me and Matthew waled around Jusco. At 1st was thinking about getting a cup of coffe in Coffe Bin but then change our mind and went to the food court searching for ice kacang. lol.. But there's no more ice kacang over there. So we went downstairs and bought bread and ate there..















( 1st pic im holding the camera and the 2nd was Matthew holding the camera )

After this, went back home and then my parents gave him a ride back home...
This is all.... hope will have another day like this. but without the sad part.. lol... I still want to watch hulk.... lol...

No comments: