Saturday, June 21, 2008

This blog was supose to be post on yesterday but it's very late when I came back home from stadium. In the evening after my dinner, I asked my mother taking me to stadium for that brassband competition. Im the 1st one to arrive there among my friends. That's Matthew, Thuan Kian, Lip Sin and Sheng Yong. Matthew came second, Thuan Kian arrived third, Lip Sin came forth and sheng Yong still searching for people to get him there. The four of us went in and was walking to our school team's place to support them. AMC was the 1st to perform and I was running around taking pictures.

( here's AMC )




























Oh yea, and guest what, I spoted Wing Hoe with his girl friend sitting above.














( picture quality ain't so good. Old camera. Hope that my father will get a new camera soon.)

Then It was Sam Tet's turn to perform.. Here are some of the pictures I snapped.











































While Sam Tet was performing, Sheng Yong finally found somebody to take him there. And then he found us and we walked around together after Sam Tet finish. Then Ah Seoh went to his girl friend there to chat with her. And i got thier pictures too. haha... camera with 1ox optical zoom is so fun to play with.. LOL














Ah Seoh and tiny ( I've no idea why she's called tiny, but thats wat they call her.. lol )

After that, I took a few pictures for them ( Matthew, Thuan Kian , and Sheng Yong.) Lip Sin was seperated with us during Sam Tet brass band was performing.














( Another bad quality picture again. Sry guys.. )















( here.. this is much more better. But Sheng Yong's looking at some the other side.. ) aiks..

We were walking around stadium during the rest of the band we're playing. So, I didn't take any pictures of the other bands. We went back and they we're lining up waiting for the result.














( sam tet lining up )















( This is all 7 team of the bands from diffrent schools.)

While the they're waiting for the results, I spotted Wing Hoe with his girl friend again.. LOL.. This time in an even further range. Here's the picture I got... LOL..











































PLS DON'T TELL WING HOE THAT I UPLOAD THESE PICTURES

Here's the pictures. I got closer later trying to take closer and better pictures. But I'm afraid that Wing Hoe may don't like it. That's why I stopped taking pictures of them. Result was out and then Sam Tet didn't have any placings. thats what competiton is rite ? Winning and losing is part of the game. Better luck next time, don't give up. Went put after that and was waiting for Wing Hoe's father to pick us up. His father arrived after about 10-15 minutes of waiting. Wing Hoe's girl friend and his girl friend's friend was also following his car. They went back first and then he took me back later. On the way, I showed him this pictures I took, and he's happy. LOL.. If he told me earlier that he want these pictures I will snap a lot more. LOL... I got back home and it's already around 11.30p.m.

No comments: