Sunday, March 22, 2009

Went up to Cameron again and went back to the same place also with my parents and younger brother...
We stopped at Green View Valley for breakfast. Actually only me and my brother eating..= D
I had Tomato sauce chicken Spaghetti while my brother had Fish and Chips

Dad took a picture for us.. Im having my Spaghetti while my brother still waiting for his to come
















Here's the Fish n Chip
















This 2 dish cost RM12.90 each..

Then we went to the butterfly park again.We wanted to get to the lower part of Cameron but traffic jam. So other then the butterfly park, we had no where to go..
But anyway, there's new butterfly species. Oh yea, on the way there, there's police checking on people who never wear seat belts.. haha.. Both me and my brother didn't buckle up.. Dad was like, ei, got buckle up or not ? got police ah... Me and my bro quickly buckle up.. haha...

Pictures below are all taken by Canon EOS 450D with Canon EF 100mm F2.8 Macro USM..


















































I don't know why those butterfly like to land on me so much...Look, its on my camera




























































































See what I mean ?? lol. Its now on my back
















Flowers...


















































This one looks like some sort of bird
















Insects

Wonder what kind of insect is this

























































































































































Thats the end....
Tomorrow our one week holiday ends again. It's like what my brother said, One week of holidays is like one day only.. lol.. Wonder how's my monthly test result..

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: