Friday, March 13, 2009

School exam is over !!! yay.....
weee.... holiday.. but im wondering what can i do during holiday.. sleep again.. ?? =.=lll
Went to parade after exam is over but before that had something fun in class..lol...
Went on the play bowling with Wei Lin, Sheng Yong and Thuan Kian..
Thuan Kian bumped into his mom while we're in the bowling center..
He was like so scared but end up she came in then talked with him for a while and nothing happened..lol...
While me, I saw Tracy before that and then she went up there to see us playing..lol..
Today bowling damn sucks, got so low marks comparing to the previous time..aiks...
Anyway, Im not going to post everything here...
Im going to put them in my private blog which is only those who are invited can view...
Im doing this because Im suspecting that someone which I don't want them to view my blog found out about my blog...
Im not going to post them here or it'll be not just me getting in trouble..
My whole class will be at risk....lol...
Anyway, if you're interested to view it, let me know and i'll give you access to my another blog...

~ChoOngYanG~

2 comments:

Zhaofarn said...

ME ME>...i nak tengok...=)

Loong Sheng said...

yoo man.private bloggy!