Monday, March 30, 2009

I've been lazy for not blogging lately.. Anyway, I'll stuck everything here...

Last week, I've seen complete form of rainbow. It is fully half a circumference and all 7 colours are there.. Took a few picture, but it aint look so good...











































































My 18mm is not wide enough la.. Really need a wider angle lens or a full frame camera wen saw rainbows like this...

Things about school will be in another blog..

And last Saturday, me, Wah Suk and Tau Yan planned to go to State Library. End up I got there alone.. ish... All also FFK wan.. Apparently, they're at school playing football. Tau Yan came to the library and took me to school with his bike. When I got to school, Sheng Yong already wanted to go Imax to play Left 4 Dead.. =.=ll I scolded him a little and ask him atleast study a bit. So, we searched for an empty classroom room , which is 5s5 and studied there..

Until 12p.m, we went to canteen for lunch and headed to Imax for Left 4 Dead...
Well, it's kind of fun. Being human was like not so easy to win if you don't know the place.. Human's need to get to the save room inorder to win the round. That time was my 1st time playing and I was walking around in circles ondering where to go.. And being zombie, your mission is way more simple. You just need to kill those humans before they enter the safe room, mission accomplish..

Yesterday was Qing Ming.. Got up at 8a.m then went to that place for Qing Ming.. lol.. Nothing much actually, just went there and burn some stuff.. gau dim.. Thats all that happened yesterday..

Then today, finally we got back our Moral paper.. I got 87% !!!!! hahaha... actually almost everybody got 80 and above, and I'm glad Im one of them.. Everybody was shouting with joy and went back.. lol..

And just now, was playing with Photo Funia..
Look, Im a jedi now... hahaha





































The End

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: