Thursday, March 19, 2009

This whole week since last Friday after watching the latest Naruto, I've been searching for other Manga series to watch. End up, I found this one, " Rosario+Vampire"




















This is manga series is nice, and its funny too..I've been reading this manga everyday sitting here for a few hours in the afternoon till evening then at night till 1 in the morning and I've finish reading the 1st season of the manga and even read until the latest season 2 of this manga..lol..
I even finish watching the 1st season of this Anime on youtube..lol.. You know, this manga "Rosario+Vampire" is different in show and book. Anyway, if you wan't to know more, go read the manga la.. = )

Anyway, I haven't been taking pictures of insects for a very very very long time.. lol.. Since I've finish reading the manga, why not go and take a few pictures and also since there's so many spiders in my house garden..lol.. And I didn't really played with my dad's Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro, so today is my 1st time using this lens which my father bought a month ago I think..

White colour fly with orange eye ballsssssssssss
















Look something like a mosquito but its orange.. no idea whats this...
















I found a White spider. If you've noticed, it has lost 3 legs...
















I fed it with mosquito which tried to take my blood.. lol





































































































Finally, here's the punishment for this mosquito which ate my blood...lol...

















The End

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: