Saturday, March 7, 2009

Im going to update my blog now since someone asked me to although nothing much happened...

On Thursday, I went back to Omega for my Physic tution
guest how much the fee is...
registration+fees+book money
= RM10+RM38+Rm33
= RM81

Blardy hell !!!!!!!! that blardy book cost RM33.. swt...
And I counted his salary for each month, He can buy an Unreg Ferrari F360 and a new Bunglo.
If he don't want the Bunglo, he can even get an Unreg Lamborghini Gallardo or a Ferrari F430 and still have another RM20,000 to spend
If he don't mind having lesser money to spend on other stuff, he can even get an Unreg Lamborghini Murcielago Lp640.. WTF !!!!

On Friday,
went to Parade after school.
My friend went to buy some STUFF...
he asked my another fren to pay...
Cashier : Ini, jika beli satu lagi, ada 50% discount...
My fren looking at him
My friend : tak apa la...
The rest of us kept loughing and loughing.. try to guest what did he bought...

And here's a picture I took that day...
The rainbow can be seen very obvious...
























*note* I've edited the colour of the sky but not the rainbow.

The End
~ChoOngYanG~

1 comment:

D said...

i think it would look even better without the trees.Good shot anyway. ;)
----
wah..how you calculate wor.You know,they still have to pay rent to omega you know,or something like that