Thursday, December 11, 2008

This morning, woke up at like 9.45a.m and went to my grandparents place after getting change and stuff. After having lunch there, My parents took my grandparents to Chemor to look around. My grandmother grew uup there, so she was so happy to be able to go there again. sshe found her old house too..= D DSLR is not with me therefore took it with Jen's K750i




































Hey, I remember myself having breakfast or lunch there beforer wheen I was a feww years old..= D

After that, took my grandparennts back and suprrisingly cousin sis came back. Chat a bit and then go home...

I got back home and I went out to take pictures again cause weather is so nice, no sun. xD Today went out with diffrent lens. Shots below were taken by Canon EOS450D using the Tamron 70-300mm F4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 instead of the Canon 100mm and same with using the Tamron 2x converter. And the results,

















I still don't know what on earth is that ants doing with that white thingy, but today the white thingy is a bit diffrent...

















Then I saw this bird again.

































Then mini aeroplane was flying around.

















I got new bug.. This was taken with the internal flash

































Those pictures below were just taken for fun.. = D
































































































Base on picture taken yesterday and today, the Tamron is still not bad, but I still prefer the Canon 100mm macro lens. Anyway, its a budget lens, cant compare it with an actual Macro lens. Like my dad said before, a knife wont be sharp at both sides. If you need to chop stuff using a sword, it is not suitable for it although its able to chop with it, but a knife can do a better job. But the Tamron is still very usefull, for example yesterday when I was with the Macro lens, but I can't take a nice picturre of that bird but today I can take both the bird and the spiders. So, thumbs up for the Tamron.

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: