Friday, December 12, 2008

I dont know what got into me, but I woke up at 9.30a.m this morning. lol. The after like an hour, I saw this eagle.. Hey Sulyn, an eagle is on ur uncle's house roof. haha.. It was looking left and right, I think it was looking at those chickens in my neighbours house. Then that stupid Mercedes by pass and it flew away while I was taking picture. =_=''

Pictures were taken by Canon EOS 40D using Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 USM IS with the Tamron 2x converter

Here was it
















And this is when the Mercedes scared it awat..=_=
















Few hours later, I saw that eagle again, I think. Its flying around in mid air..
Those below was taken by Canon EOS 450D using the same lens and converter.

















This picture was kind of dark cause the time exposure I put it to 1/4000sec

















The End

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: