Thursday, December 25, 2008

First, I want to wish everybody merry christmass. And then during Christmass eve, I went to my tution teachers church for a small party. 1st went to my tution teachers house and I met 2 next year form 4 girl. Then we wait for teacher to get ready, then we headed to hhis church. Its just somwhere around my house but i don't think I can remember how to go there.. haha.. Well, that place was smaller then I expected, and seriously, I dream about that place before.( not bluffing ). My teacher took me upstairs for some pictures before start.

Here are some deceration on hanging from the ceiling

















Christmass trees..







































































Here's the 2 next year Form 4 student that I mentioned just now. Hope you two wont mind that I post picture here. = ) Wonder when will we meet again.. lol

And then there was carroling. Here are the pictures of those people on stage. They got a live band
















Singer

















Pianist

















another bunch of singer

















Guitarist

















drummer

Then, there was little kids dancing









































The rest of the dancers are like a bit stiff, but this little girl were dancing quite good, shaking around. haha.. keep it up.. = )

There was like a passing balloon thingy and wait until the song stops, the one holding it can get a small present, but before that nobody knew, so they were tossing it around like mad. After that, they pass candy cane, this time everybody was so calm and I heard the lady said that some of the people were holding it and don't want to let go. But end up, the one holding it had to dance. Oh yea, the candy cane is meant for passing around, but there's one candy cane got eaten by a little boy. haha..
























Here's my tution teacher Alex Wong and his son David.
























Here's my very first baby potrait. = )

















Lastly, Santa Claus giving away little presents.

Thats the end, teacher took us home when its not really over. He took me home 1st then the rest and the 2 next year form 4 student went too somewhere around Jusco for count down. Good for them.. = ) Anyway, Merry Christmass again.. = )

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: