Monday, December 1, 2008

I finally watched The Mummy 3. Aint so bad wert. There's action to see, and some stuff to lough at. There's nothing much about today until I saw this.





Taken by Canon EOS 450D - EF-70-300mm f/4-5..6 IS USM

















Look at this, he's smilling.. : ) hahaha.....

Then look at this,
















Taken with the same camera and lens but using a tripod this time. Time taken was just a few minutes after I took the moon. Too bad there's wire. I also found out one thing, when using tripod for night scenary which need very slow shutter speed, switching off the Image Stabilizer is actually better then with it on. I don't know how come yet, but it actually is for this lens. I don't know about others yet. So, give it a try.. = )

~ChoOngYanG~

3 comments:

Loong Sheng said...

from zhao farns how ar?

Loong Sheng said...

i mean.u took the picture from zhao farns house?

ChoOngYang said...

At my house balcony.. lol..