Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yesterday was AMC's sports day in stadium....
Since this was my last year ( i think ), Why not going.. lol...
I went there with my camera, EF 70-300mm and the EF-S 18-55, I want my camera bag to be lighter.. haha...
Well, I'm not happy with the pictures I took today. A lot of them was like, not sharp.. and some too bright..
Anyway, I reached there at 8a.m, but I waited there till 8.45a.m only it start due to some problem...
While I was waiting there, Kheinee showed up along with her parents... I was so suprised and so is she...haha...
After waiting there, marching started..

Prefects..
















Yellow house

















Blue house
















Red house
















Purple house
















And finally, Green house


















Cheryl made the swearing thingy after marching..
















Here's one of the trophies.. I wonder who took it back.. lol
















Nice cap... Here's Zhi Xi on the pic below..
































































There's were cheer leading after the marching but it was postpond due to technical problem..

Rennie advertising 100 plus... Refreshing...
















Here Kiwi running inter school 4x100m.. AMC won.. the gap btw 1st and 2nd place is very far..

































Form 3 inter house 100m.. puili is in the middle. the only name I know in the picture..haha..
















Lastly, the final event of the day...Teacher running 8x50m.. Why SamTet dosen't have stuff like this...
Look at the crowd.. Before that, this section was like empty and now its so crowded...

















































After the last event, back to cheer leading...
































After that, it was the prize presentation.. Everybody at the opposite side went to the middle...



































































Here's the score board
















Blue 5 Gold 6 Silver 5 Bronze
Red 2 Gold 3 Silver 6 Bronze
Green 2 Gold 3 Silver 5 Bronze
Purple 1 Gold 3 Silver 1 Bronze
Yellow 9 Gold 3 Silver 2 Bronze


Later, had lunch in stadium...
My freinds plan kept on changing and changing.. so damn fed up with them...
End up, I went to Parade along with Malay guy I met yesterday, Thuan Kian and Matthew by taxi...
Walk walk walk then chat with a friend of mine which is working in Parade..
And then I saw 2 woman running across the road from parade to Sam Tet...
Everybody know that there's a flyover.. But still this 2 woman ran across and they're so unlucky that there's 2 police over there......
Both of them kena Saman.. haha...
After that,Go home, then tution.. and sleep..


The End...

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: