Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Was so lazy and tired to update my blog cause I went to Lost World with my family and Monday evening to my friends house. Haven been swimming for 2 days straight for my 1st time..haha.. Pictures below were all taken by my dad on Lost World. I was busy playing with my brothers..
= D

Weeeeeeeeee
















My 1st time holding a snake.. = )
























Snakes can be very obidient too you know.. haha.. it does whats the owner tells it..
















During lunch....
















After lunch, we went to the place where they have tigers for the tiger show..
















It saw food !!!!
















Hey, there's no point climbing a tree if you're being persued by a tiger. They can climb much more faster then you...haha...They can run on an average speed of 60km/h and they can swim. So prepare to die la, but no harm trying to escape since you're going to die.. hahaha....
















Delecious....
















This was my favourite picture..









































Before we went back
















My two brothers look like they've just took wine... haha....

Then during that night, town was so freaking jam because of road block. 1st time there's such stuff happened in Ipoh.. I was so hungry that time but had to starve on the middle of the road there..

That's over, and this is yesterday. Its Chin Nam's birthday, I went to his condominium which is just oposite The Store by his car after tution. We waited for the rest and finally Mun Loong came

Before that, here's the view from Chin Nam's room.

































Chin Nam and Mun Loong
















The Pool..
















Blocks...
















Qi Zhou came while the 3 of us we're playing cards. They went to play basketball later while I went for gym. Well, the gym is ok I guest, but I think there's problem with the machine sets. I only played with the dumbells over there. One thing that dissapointed me is that, they don't have a barbell... =______= Gymroom without a barbell is like so simple..lol..

After an hour, I went up to the basketball court to join them, not for basketball but to take picture.. haha.. The court was on 5th floor and its so nice up there with strong winds..= D





















































































A view to the pool on the 5th floor























Mun Loong here playing with everybody's phone.. lol..


















































































We have waited until the sun almost set, the four of us got fed up of waiting and decided to jump into the pool..
Chin Nam brought along a ball for us to throw around.
Mun Loong didn't bring extra clothes, so he was sitting there looking after our stuff..xD
You know, they put so much chlorine inside until the water taste bitter..Very very bitter.. lol..
But who cares, we're already in the pool...haha...
Finally another two guy came.. Eugene and Wai Kok came to join us.
They both jump onto the pool shouting cold cold cold.. haha.. Chin Nam lent Mun Loong his shorts, then he joined us in the pool too.. lol..
We kept throwing the ball around and invented our own game. haha..
We use those floating board thingy for children we found there to hit the ball. Maybe can be called Water Baseball...
We whack until that thing was broken in half inside.. haha..
We ordered Pizza, and went to take our bath after our dinner.
Too bad, I left my camera in Chin Nam's appartment.
Went back up to his appartment for a few games of one knot.
There's just 3 playes and Chin Nam which is the host was getting so many nice cards.. swt..
I've lost all my money there..lol..

Here's a night view from his room...

















Mun Loong with his post.. haha
















Wai Kok messing with Chin Nam's medal.
















Finally, its cutting cake time..
Here's the 5 of us other then Chin Nam who went there.. Wing Hoe and a lot of other ppl FFK !!
















*Evil Grin*

































Big Bottle of Hennessy..

















































This morning, I was almost late for school.. haha.. I did set alarm, but I switched it off and went back to sleep, mom came in and woke me up..haha..
A lot of teachers didn't went to school. There's so lot of free time.. haha..
I learnt how to make double hearts with one money note.
And Im going to give it to.....shhhhhhhhhhhh.......

The End
~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: