Saturday, February 14, 2009

My computer was taken to the shop because my dad thought that there's problem with it.
End up there's nothing wrong with it and now I don't know what they change and now I'm not used to what they've change here. swt.. Now I can't even see the image until I enlarge them.. cb them..
There's like thousands of pics in my com here and now its so blardy hard to find the one I want.

Anyway, two days ago was Wing Hoe's birthday. He invited like 25-30 people to a cafe beside somewhere around small genting which is beside cheap cheap disc. I called my mom to bring my camera stuff to school and walked there with Matthew when school is almost over..haha..

Wing Hoe wanted to make an announcement




















































Fan Wah lighting up the candles...
























Singing birthday songs...
















Group photos
















































Supposingly Lip Sin, Voon Bin, Wing Hoe, and Sheng Yong are going to Alfa Omega for physic tution, but the rest planned to trick Lip Sin leaving him at Omega alone.

Planning on how to trick Lip Sin

















Lip Sin got a free ride by Soon Yuen and he thought that the rest have to walk there... Look at him, he's so happy... lol... And Soon Yuen over there can't stop smilling.
















Lastly, Wing Hoe again who treated everybody lunch that day.. = )

























On yesterday after school, I went to Parade along with Kah Chun and Mathew.
After lunch, I went up to the cinema and I called my mom with Kah Chun's phone.
I actually told my mom that I wanted to into the cinema for movies and asked her wether I can skip tution or not...
She said yes.. LOL !!!!...
So I went in and watched Tom Cruise's new movie Valkyrie....
Its kind of boring... Its about some people wanted to kill Hitler then end up it failed and they got sentenced to death...
If you're not a history lover, don't watch that show.. lol..


Lastly on today...
1st of all, happy valentines days to everybody.
And today pity that Po Kim Kang..
I don't know when but 5K students they lied to the principle saying that Po Kim Kang didn't want to teach their class then everybody ponteng.
Today, Po Kim Kang went into that class again but there's nobody in class..
But he switched on his computer, holding his book and was teaching a class with nobody inside...=.=lll
Yet people still wanted to play with him and end up he's so mad kicking chairs and stuff...
sigh...



















Look at this, alone there teaching nobody..He already had mental problem but I just don't understand why people still want to play with him like that.. sigh.. pity him....

thats the end of today....
The End

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: