Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SPM IS OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


For most of the students...

But then, we students from Chinese school still got another paper to go..
CHINESE !!!!... Hope I won't fail this time.. lol..
Chemistry ah !!!.
Memang mati..
Paper 1, finish edi, then slept for half an hour like that and went out on 9.05a.m like that.. lol

Paper 2 lagi hebat.. Finish 10a.m start, 11a.m finish edi, duno how to do also..
Went outside the exam hall and chat..
About what ?? !! Znga Poker and other shit stuff.. LOL...

Paper 3 super hebat..
40 mins like that came out edi.. =0=..

If I get even credit for this paper, I think must cook chicken go thank god.. lol..


I consider my exam is over.. haha..
My Chinese damn sucks.. arghh...
Especially Chinese literature and all those crazy stuff that we don't really need to know..lol..


Happy Holidays everybody...


The End..
~ChoOngYanG~

1 comment:

Jean said...

yea..it's over...hapy hols

A smile from SJ =)