Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SPM is finally over..
but then alot of shit happened..

Those people lost my Sijil Kelakuan, I cant find it!!! damn it..

Photography club stold my photo putting them on Sam Tet megazine Front Page but no credits were given to me..
Mostly people will ask, how did they got the photo's in the 1st place..
Well, at the very begining, that lame ass president of the photography club said that it was a photography competition..
Yes, he did said winner's photo will be put in the megazine..
And he also said that there will be prize and stuff..
Bull Shit..
Where my prize...
Where's my credit for that..
Teoh Yuen Chuan !!.. You are really a Fucking lame president..I hope you'll be seeing this when you type your name in google search.. niama.....

One more.. Chinese is super hard..
Im really scared that I'll fail this paper... arghhh...

Anyway, I have some late post here which is before SPM was over...
It was last Wednesday, I went to Syuen Hotel to see Ultimate Ball's one day before rehersal..
Well, there's nothing much actually..
Went there cause Im super bored and see Yin Jen dance only..lol

This is him..
























Some random pictures..




















































Went to Parade for a while after that

































































My outing with cousins last Friday..
















Here's my preety little cousin sis
































And my cute cousin...

















Scroll down....














































XD
















Bowling Ballssss......
















Oh.. And there's one thing about Facebook Zynga Poker..
This morning I played Poker...
Lost like hell...=.=lll
And then, I use my brother's account to play..
In like less than half and hour, earned 50K..
What The Hell !!.. =.=lll.. Oh well...
I'll now play Poker with my Bro's account.. = D

The End...
~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: