Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yesterday I have no idea what got into me, I cant sleep..
I was on the bed rolling here and there until around 3 something.. =____=
Then have to wake up on 8a.m this morning.
Had a little breakfast and headed to Ulu Chepor. There's a river and I heard there's also a waterfall..
reached there around 8a.m something, almost 9a.m...

When I reached there only know, OMG, I forgot the tripod !!!! =.=llll
Too bad, not much pictures of theriver coz no tripod...
But got alot of different insects there..
Its like a jungle there.. Well, it is a jungle also but only with a small path for you to walk inside..

Here's something what the road looks like.. This is just the begining of going into the jungle























Here's the river
















Lookie here.. I can see the bottom..lol

































caterpiller


















































Some sort of leaves with all many colours..





































































































This moth I cant get close enough.. It was above me.. So kind of small
















Same to this spider.. It was too far away.. This spider is damn huge..
















This is also one freaking huge spider...

































Out of a suddend, I heard there's girls screaming...lol..
carry on..


































Fly away.......

































Some sort of grasshopper...

































When I was taking that picture of the grasshopper above,
I heard a girls voice saying : Is this Choong Yang ???
I was suprised and wondering who is it...
Quickly turned back and its Cheryl, Shew Peng and another 3 guys which I have no idea who are they....
The grasshopper dah lari... LOL...
That time was kind of happy because I met friends in a jungle.. haha... 1st time..

While walking back out to the car, saw another big spider


































After that, got back to the car and get change..
Then I was thinking.. Just now I heard those girls screaming..
Are they Cheryl and Shew Peng ??? hahahaha
Don't know.. I think its them.. lol...

Anyway, getting late now..

The End
~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: