Thursday, June 18, 2009

This week got nothing much but just getting back those exam papers.
Result aint so good comparing to last time..
Anyway, No lesson during class this 4 days because teacher is busy giving papers..
So, this is what I do..
Monday, get papers and talk talk talk..
Tuesday, same like Tuesday...
Wednesday, My friend brought his bible to school. I borroed it and read for almost the whole day..
Its like a story book version with loads of pictures wan..
Today, Thursday, read Bible, Sleep, Read, Sleep, Read, and sleep again..lol..

Yesterday I took my camera to school thinking that the president of photography club will give me a pass like he said on the previous day. He said he'll get me the pass as soon as possible..But end up, I found that he's such an irresponsible person. The camera is so heavy and I have to risk bringing it to school also.

Well this is the only picture I took outside my class.

















This is a picture dring recess..
















Then later at night after my Biology tution, went to Alex's place straight...
Brought along my camera too..

The ladies is making the drinks....
















The guy in the picture is Alex if you don't know him.. He's a very good teacher.. = D
Mixing Sunkis with 100plus.. Its good, no doubt about it...
















Here's little David's cake..
















Other then the cake, there's loads of other food. There's Yellow ginger rice, thats what they called in cantonese..lol.. then curry chicken, pizza, fried chicken, fried stingray, salad, sotong, and "Chun Gun" (cantonese) Made by Jia Yi's mom.. Ate alot yesterday.. haha..

Here's David.. Look at his expression..lol

ahhhhh























oooo























Putting on the candles...

































Singing the birthday song

































Cutting the cake with a little help by the father...
















Thats the end...

p.s I still cant find what to wear for tomorrow night...lol

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: