Friday, April 10, 2009

Monday
Guest what, I went back to K.C.Leong for Chemistry tution. Suprisingly, the teacher still remembers me... hahaha... Monday class really have very little students comparing to other classes... Hope other students don't change their classes like last year..=.=ll Last year, I went from Saturday to Tuesday.. At 1st it has so little students... End up getting more and more.. =.=lll

Tuesday
After school, I went for Malay tution(Im from Wednesday class) with Tau Yan.. He wanted to go there too.. Before that, we went to Mc Donald for lunch and met Ching Kit on the way.. Tuesday is packed, and also because he's using the smaller room. For that reason, Tau Yan and me went home.. Ching Kit is still in Mc Donald waiting for the rain to stop.. When the rain stopped, we took bus back...

Wednesday
Today was my 1st time taking Biology tution. Went to Inovasi which is just not far outside my house. I can even walk there if no transport. Got quite a few friends went there for tution.. I saw Soon Hee, Kah Wai, Poh Lun, Andy, and even Yan Kang is there.. lol.. Haven been studying in a same class with him since studying in a same class with him for 6 years staright during primary school.. During class, there's a jet plane flying around in Ipoh. I only heard the sound of that thing, it was damn loud. Its so rare to see this kind of stuff in Ipoh.. The only time I remembered having a jet plane in Ipoh was when I was in standard 2...Dad took a picture..= D.. Dad say it looks like a F-18 Hornet...























Thursday
PJ was on the last 2 periods.. Nothing changed.. We have to go for PJ when the sun is at its highest point. It seems our former PJ teacher lost our physical test records..=.=ll We have to do it for our 3rd time.. He lost it last time and again and again.. Then went for Physic tution with Tiong Shih..

Today
This morning, went to club for badminton and a little gym with Loong Sheng and Yin Jen.. After that went home, lunch and took a short nap.. Then nothing much happened...
Thats it for today...

The End
~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: