Monday, April 20, 2009

I've been in Sunway on Sunday...
Spend one night there and got back home around 4 something this evening..
Went there with my parents and younger brother..
Reached there like around 12p.m...
Went straight to the Lagoon water and theme park alone...wtf...
Kind of bored if going there alone..sigh..
Anyway, didn't care much cause its my 1st time there anyway..
Went in there walking around looking here and there...
My 1st ride was that train roller coaster thingy.. It's something like the dragon in Genting...
Then I walked on the bridge...The bridge was damn long, I walked to the end of it and its an Extreme ride. Can only ride it with a watch with that few colour..So, have to turn around and walk back..=.=ll..
After that went down to the water park and go for a dip in the pool..
Swim around here and there and I saw the paintball part..
Went to have a look and there's only target shooting...I miss playing paintball last year..= /
After that, went back up there and took another ride on the train.. Nothing to do mah, go syok a while lo...
2nd time I got to the train, don't know why they don't allow people to sit on the 1st 2 seats... have to stuck at the middle coz infront got people....Got off the train and ride again, this time im on the front...Maybe got bored with it, like no fun anymore...
I look at the time, its only 3p.m.. So, went back down and swim again...
Swim swim swim, I saw people playing volley ball...Wanted to join in but its already full..
After that another group of people were playing volleyball again, so I went in to join..
That was my 1st time playing and I suck on it... LOL !!
Went back up to meet up with my family on the entrance when volleyball is over...
Got back to the hotel to get change then went back down for dinner at Carlos Jr... No doubt about it, its burger is hell lot more better then McDonald or Burger King.. Price is a bit expensive comparing to the other two, but the size of that thing is way bigger....
Walk around and I saw iPod shop.. Played with all the iPod over there.. haha...
Went back to the room to sleep after that since everything is closing already...

The next day which is this morning, went down to have the buffet breakfast, which is my brunch on 8a.m.. lol.. The food there ain't so bad, other then the nasi lemak..
Went for window shopping again, walk round and round and thats it... go home...

The End
~ChoOnGYanG~

No comments: