Sunday, January 4, 2009

Today's 4th January already and I will be going to become a Form 5 student and so is everybody in the same year with me. Time just passes so quickly and it was just like not long ago I celebrated 2008's New Year with my friends. Our trial will be in another 8 months time, and thing about it now, Im kind of scared of getting like shit result back. Guest I need to buckle up this year and word hard. I wonder where will I be in another year time.

Anyway I wanted to post about yesterday.
Went to Cameron yesterday for taking picture yesterday.
Reached Green View Garden 1st to buy chocolates but out of stocks.


































Then to the butterfly farm.

The floor is full of butterflies.




















































































Look closely att he picture above, it has hair. lol











































































Here's me.. lol

































Then some insects, frogs, and lizards



































































Who wants candy ?? xD



















































Those people who know Naruto : Who wants to learn the sage technique can learn from them..... haha



















































Flower Mentis























































































Its eating

And lastly here are some Orchid Mentis



































































Went home after parents bought some hibiscus from there. It was like 3.40p.m I think. Fell asleep in the car and when I woke up its raining. So got back home a little late at 5p.m quickly charge my camera's battery then went to my tution teachers place at 7p.m. My tution teacher Alex gave us a before school reopen party. Quite a lot of stuff to eat there. haha. He bought chicken wing, chickean meat for sate, sausage, pork meat, pork rib cage, crab, prawns, sotong, sting ray and at the end he made us a Turkish style don't know what they call..lol..


































Teacher's helping.. lol

















Sate...






























































































Prawns...


































Here's our crab getting cooked.

Went back home on 11p.m by my teachers car. My camera smells like sate when I got home wiping it.. lol


~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: