Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today is the second day of school but I didn't go and I went to Nilai instead. xD
My parents is bringing my brother back to his college so nobody will be at home other then grandma..
Dont want to trouble my grandma la.. hehe *evil grin*

Woke up at 7.30a.m to get ready instead of 6.30a.m.. haha..
Started our journey on 8.30a.m plus or minus. Went straight to Inti without stopping and reach there on 11a.m. Waited for my brother to pay his fees for his sem while we waited in that cold hall.
Got to his room after that to throw all his stuff in and did a bit cleaning then went for lunch at 1.15p.m.
Had lunch in KFC somewhere around there. The size of the chicken there is so small but then it taste better.. haha...
Went back to my brother's room after lunch then stayed there until 3.30p.m and off we go back to home.

We stopped at Dunkin's Donut a while for some drinks. Ofcourse, I took a few pictures there, but I don't really dare to take for so long and they're just a few simple shots. haha..
Here's the picture.







































































































































Donuts are just so nice and colourful.. = D

Here's my drinks and my younger brothers drink
















Yogurt smoothies is mine, Iced Latte is my bro's


































The other 2 drinks is my parents.

After we got out drinks, went back into the car and back to home.

Here's a few picture I took while on the way back

















Look at this, it has reflection of me taking this picture.. haha..
































Here's the last toll. RM31.30. SELAMAT JALAN.. = D

Oh yea, I saw that Lamborghini Murcielago LP640.. Damn its nice and fast. The freaking sound from it is awesome. haha.. I know everybody did watch Batman The Dark Knight. My eyes was cought by that very same car and colour I saw in that show which Bruce Wayne used to block the car which is going to crash on the police car. That car's height is so low which I can only see its tale when it pass me.
I love that car so much.. xD

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: