Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yesterday my birthday. lol.. Nothing big. I still woke up so late at like 11.30a.m, then went out for lunch at 1.20p.m plus or minus. Went to that new Moon and Moon Cafe near my house just opposite Muscle Worrior Gym. ( cafe is just the name, that place is nothing like a cafe..no offence..lol ) The food there isn't so nice, especially the chiken rice, the chiken there taste like it's cooked from yesterday until they serve. =_= Mom had the ''Wat Dan Ho'' ( cantonese ) the price is normal RM3.80 if im not mistaken but the portion is so damn small and that makes it damn expensive. Same goes to the Java Mee that my father had. It cost RM3.50 but my gosh, there so little mee. =.=

Went back home, nothing to do.. Then hey look

















What on earth is this !! ?? LOL.. it can fly wan.. haha...I never seen it anywhere before other then here. haha...

















I got an eagle...

















too bad its head is not looking here..

Oh yea, picture above not so nice cause object was too far and need to use that 2x converter. So picture quality was kind of crappy..

And then I got Wood pecker again. This time both male and female is here.. xD
































What type of wood would a wood pecker peck if a wood pecker would peck wood ?
What the heck would a wood pecker pack if a wood pecker knew he could?
And Woody wood pecker pecj, when the pecking gets really good.. lol..
Got this from Woody the wood pecker's advertisement.. lol..

















got this green bird again.. = )

















Hey look, got web on its arse.. LOL..


































































I seriously have no idea what kind of insect is this again.. haha..

















Insect : dude, my head is itchy..

















Red colour spider ? How come i never saw thiss in the book wan ?


Then at night..
















Happy Birthday to myself.. My birthday cake.. thanks mom.. = )
































From left, here's my younger brother, father, mother my mother and me..= )
























I was trying to eat the whole cake myself after giving some of them to my family..But at last, I failed.. hahaha... That was yesterday..Enjoy.. = )

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: