Friday, November 14, 2008

Haven been blogging lately, so I'll just compress everything here...

lets see... I went to school on Tuesday to return my text books to school. I went up there and waited like hell as there's quite a lot of people there. Then its my turn, and this is what the teacher said : Wah, banyak buku tak ada balut. Satu buku RM0.30. And guest what, more then 10 books got discount. RM3 only.. =.='' It's after 9a.m later, my class has only 4 people left, in clusing me. Stayed school until 12 something then good bye to school. On Thursday, I went back to school on 12p.m cause I still owe school a chemistry, 3 small books and the RM3. My class is empty, only a few bags and some clothes left inside. 2 student from my class went to 4S5 playing chess then Fan Wah lent me his phone and played worm..lol.. Went back home on 1p.m after getting my brother..

Then forgotten when of this week, the Canon EF 70-300mm IS USM lens came. Here's the pictures taken with that lens with a Tamron 1.4x converter...
































































Oh yea, this 2 fella which is called the white face chiken in cantonese always come out after the rain.. lol...

Then yesterday night, went out to take a few pictures after supper..

















Here's the moon yesterday night




















The End

~ChoOngYanG~

No comments: